Sunday, March 28, 2010

Touching base ..

Just to touch base - a quick update.... Greg came home from Haiti, and a little over a week later we had a scare that he had to go back until mid-May. Two days before he was supposed to leave again, they cancelled it :)

We drove up to good ol' Charm city (Baltimore) last weekend. Tasted cake (my fav!)
Picked out our *perfect* cake, and got it ordered!!

I had my alteration appointment ..............
I offically can not gain a SINGLE pound, or I will be rolling down the aisle. Not really, but close enough for me! I can't wait to put on that dress in June!

Greg & I have finally found a church that we both love. With him growing up attending Catholic school and church, I thought it would be harder to compromise. As an adult, he realized the Catholic church wasn't for him, and we both have found love with "Water's Edge Church" It's amazing, check them out here http://watersedgechurch.net ♥ I can't wait for Easter service.

Wedding invitations are in the works & programs are getting ready to hit the press!

A short update wouldnt be complete without the official countdown ::drum roll::

Exactly 90 days!!!!

With love,

Future Mrs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment