Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shower goodies

So now that I have a couple of days to gather myself back together - I can spill all about my Maryland bridal shower! To pretty much sum it up in three words - "Family, Fun, Presents!"
It was so good to have Greg's family from up there meet my fam. I would even go out on a limb and say that everyone got along :) Of course you know that we played super embarrassing games all about Greg & I and even really cute games about who knew about us the most. Guess who won that one? None other than my maid of honor - My amazing sister ♥

Greg left for two weeks to go underway today. He should be home sometime around the beginning/middle of May. Natalia and I are sailorless for a couple of weeks.. We have lots of shopping we can do in the meantime ;)

Where are we in the countdown?! I am getting lost in the little bit of days that we have left! Oh yeah, 67 more days! Eeeeeek! My final dress fitting is next Friday. Hopefully I haven't eaten too many sweets between this one and my last one!

Another exciting event is happening this weekend and next week. This weekend is Natalia's 4th birthday party, and Thursday is her birthday! I can't believe my baby is 4 :( Preschool is next year and then she'll be in college and getting married herself.... Okay, so I might be jumping many many years, but I am pretty much just pointing out that it feels like yesterday when I had her. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment