Thursday, June 3, 2010

OH-EM-GEEE

24 days!! I know it's getting close when I can count the number of days left on my calendar in my office, and not have to rely on my knot.com countdown (which I still love!)

& Actually in 2 weeks today- the madness will all start! Greg & I have to go pick up our marriage license from the courthouse and swear that we aren't related under oath! Then we have a final meeting with the caterer, DJ, and bakery. The week after that will consists of hair appts, nail appts, last minute get togethers and the week will end with me becoming a MRS!

I caaaaaannnn't wait! Tomorrow is a special day- a good friend of mine is welcoming her baby girl into the world via C-Section around 7:30am. She's in FL so I am not close by, but I will be thinking of you & can't wait to see little Miss K!!!

I promise I will post some pic's from my latest bridal show tonight. I am a slacker.. what can I say!?

Soon-to-be MRS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment