Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am HOME !!!

Well really I have been home since last Monday morning (around 4am!), but I couldn't even navigate around all the wedding stuff in my house... let alone blog!

But... I am back! Married, promoted at work this week (YAY!), and looking forward to new and exciting things!

Before you even ask (or think) about the wedding pictures - let me say first .. I will post some soon! Facebook friends got the pic's first :)

Being married doesn't really feel that much different. I have a new last name, new status change according to the government, but really - life hasn't really changed. In general though -I LOVE being married, and feel blessed every day.

*The Honeymoon* can be summed up in one word .... FABULOUS ♥
We can't wait to take Natalia on a cruise .. maybe Disney?

Love,

Mrs W :)

No comments:

Post a Comment