Thursday, June 9, 2011

YES! I'm still here!

I've been a bad, bad, bad blogger the last month...or two!
You know it's pretty bad when the hubbs even mentions that I haven't blogged!
I've been here every couple days blog stalking ;)
Life has just been SO hectic lately! I can't believe that in a little over 2 weeks will my my 1 yr anniversary!! Where has this past year gone? It's crazy! Natalia graduated from preschool last week. Seriously can't believe that my baby turned 5 in April and then GRADUATED from preschool. I mean really what next? College? Sure does feel like it!
& of course the parents are just shy of begging us to have another one. We'll see ;)
I'll have to post some pics of Natalia's amazing birthday party and little mini graduation this weekend. I promise!
I'm planning an amazing anniversary present for the hubbs but can't say JUST yet. He tends to cyber stalk my blog every now and again :) But I am pretty excited about it. Just.Saying!

Mrs. W!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! you've been missed! hope you stay awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete