Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Loving.Vacation !!!

Hey, remember me?! I've totally been MIA lately... i'm sorry! Let's all forgive me ;) I've been so busy lately - there have been many new additions to my company and i've been all over helping out. It's been a ton of fun helping, but definitely lots of work! For awhile there I almost forgot what my office looked like! So after that I decided I needed a long, well rested vaca! I planned a 10 day amazing vacation! We spent the 1st five days in Florida. We flew in last friday and stayed with a friend of mine and her husband. They have a son whose the same age as Natalia and a 10 month old adorable little girl! It was pure bliss for those days! We had SO much fun! Today we got to the 2nd half of our vaca - Charleston, South Carolina to visit with my sister and her husband. Another five days of planned fun! I promise to include pics when I get home!! Mrs. W ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment