Friday, April 8, 2011

Real housewives of the blogger world!

I am totally addicted to reality tv. I understand that there is more educated television out there, but why miss the excitement of reality tv?! I'm even more addicted to all the housewife shows. NYC used to be my fav until Bethanny left. I.LOVE.HER !!! Now im thinking that BH takes my #1 spot. Does anyone else besides me watch these?! Anyways, I watched the premier of NYC last night and again confirmed what I have pretty much always felt.


Jill really annoys me. I have to quote Ramona when she says "Your just a mean person" If you watch the show and have an opinion on Jill... let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I feel the same way about Jill! The funny thing is that I use to really like her and then each season she get's worse and worse. I was so tired of hearing about much she's changed...really? I don't think this season is going to make it without Bethenny.
    Also, my favorite RH is Orange County, but I'm sort of partial since that's where I was born & raised :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch all the RH shows! NYC was my fav till Bethenny left too, and I have to agree with you that BH might take its place!

    I used to love JIll! I loved her friendship with Bethenny, and she seemed like a nice person. After last season, I think she's a mean girl, VERY jealous of Bethenny's success, and I can't stand her anymore!

    ReplyDelete