Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas in 9 days?!



According to our hanging Santa countdown hanging on the wall .. Christmas is in 9 days! Really?! Is everyone ready? I'm actually done with all my shopping.. completely done! This is a first for me. I'm usually running around crazy on Christmas Eve at Target like a looney. I'm serious.. My poor husband will vouch for me!

In some aspects, I feel like this year flew by me. Although it could be that i've been so incredibly busy this year. I'm hoping 2012 slows way down. Maybe baby? ;) My mom seems to think I'm selfish if I don't give Natalia a sibling like I had... And she is 5. Good timing? We shall see!

In other ways, I feel like this year has slowly crawled by. I know, I know. Contradiction anyone?!

I can't wait till 2012 to make a post about everything that went on in 2011.. Trust me when I say that I've been so busy... Well you can tell by my lack of posts :(

In other happy, exciting, news. This cute perfect husband/wife combo to the side... decided to start trying for a baby! I'm so excited for my baby sister and her husband. They will be the PERFECT parents! Hurry up already! I need a niece or nephew to love up on!

In other news- Dear Commonwealth of Virginia,
Why must you have beautiful weather like 70 degrees one day this week and the very next day you give me 45 degrees?! Do you really like giving my allergies a run for their money??

Love,

Mrs. W :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I know! What's with this ridiculous weather? 50 degrees in the middle of December just isn't right. :)

    Crossing my fingers for your sister and her hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for Christmas!

    what is wrong with our weather!? it is so strange for it to be so nice ... haha.

    sending tons of positive vibes to your dear sister and her hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete