Tuesday, November 29, 2011

25 Things !!

I've received a couple requests to join in on the "25 things to know" group!
Of course I can't say no! Ready to learn all about me?!!

1. My 5yr old daughter makes my whole world worthwhile.
2. I simply adore my husband. He's perfection!

3. I work in Property Management.
4. Growing up, I wanted to be a judge!

5. I'm a Libra .. & love it!
6. I had always thought I wanted just one child... But maybe not ;)
7. I am weirdly obsessed with Sex & the City. As in I have watched every episode at least 20x each!
8. I recently joined the gym this year - Hello?! Why didn't anyone tell me that it's actually fun to work out?!

9. I love to read. It calms me down and is a good stress free activity.
10. I love trying new restaurants.

11. My favorite is Korean food - All.the.way!
12. I never liked hot foods - now i'm addicted to buffalo sauce on my chicken.
13. I randomly surprise my husband with all new weird, random, facts that I know.
14. Christmas is my all time favorite holiday.
15. You would be surprised to find what's on my ipod. Everything from country, Christian music, rap, r&b, old school.. etc.
16. I am a walking jukebox. Music is love!
17. I believe that everyone should be a NY Yankee's fan <3
18. My husband has given me a new found love of football.
19. I have some amazing friends.

20. I love seahorses. They fascinate me!
21. I don't leave my house without my purse, my ipod, cell phone, and lipstick.

22. My favorite thing to make is Zeppoli - Italian donuts. Delicious!!
23. My husband wants twins .. I think he is crazy :)
24. Shopping is one of my favorite hobbies!
25. Family .. is my everything ♥

3 comments:

  1. i'm a Libra too! i knew you were awesome! ;)

    me and SATC too! i am insane with how many times i have watched episodes! i can't get enough no matter how many times i have watched each episode, haha.

    i love, love, love Korean food! so good!

    Christmas is my favorite too! I want twins and shopping is def. one of my favorite hobbies too! so much in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is so awesome. The problem I have though is that I have no patience so I end up staying up the entire night to finish my book. It's a true addiction :)

    I have never had Korean food but I definitely want to try it now :)

    Italian donuts? Um... SIGN ME UP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith- That's crazy how much in common!

    Erin - That's so funny. I do the same thing with really good books! Korean food is amazing, and you have to try italian donuts! I'll post pictures next time I make them!

    ReplyDelete