Thursday, June 21, 2012

6 months? Um, hello?!!


I promise .. I have not been kidnapped by strangers! I have been kidnapped since my last post though .. by my husband! See, what I didn't tell you dear blogger friends is that Mr. W was deployed for most of last year .. I say most of last year but it was 11 months so really it was about a year! I was wearly about posting it online while he was gone, but now that's he home safe & sound - i'm okay with spilling the beans!

He came home the beginning of February & Natalia and I haven't really had much time to do anything else except love on him! I definitely had to adjust my life again to being a full time wife in addition to mommy, work and school! No worries, I think I manage just fine :) The only thing struggling to keep up? My poor lonely blog...

Don't you guys fret! I'm back!

I'm putting together a couple posts of pictures since January!

See you soon !!!


Mrs. W ♥

1 comment:

  1. Yay welcome back! Glad your family is together again :)

    ReplyDelete