Friday, October 12, 2012

What have I been up too?

Do you want to know what I have been up to in the last couple months?! I'll give you just 1 guess ....




















I'm sure that you guessed right! Yep, there's a little bambino growing in there! And I do mean bambino and not bambina! I guess I'm a little late in making it official in the blogger world. What can I say? I was a little busy in May ;) Haha, no but I have had so much going on! Why didn't anyone tell me that your body doesn't treat you quite the same the 2nd time around?! I can't complain though- I have had NO morning sickness! I'm hoping that since I am now in my 21 week mark that it means I will continue with no morning sickness. The husband and I decided in April that since Natalia was now 6 it was pretty much now or never and what do you know... I found out I was pregnant on June 8th! We are really excited that Natalia will have a sibling to play and grow up with. Nothing beats having a sibling..I do believe that! She wasn't too excited that it was a boy at first, but got used to the idea really quick! Actually, the next day we went to Target and she wanted to buy, "her baby brother" pretty much anything that was made for a boy. That girl can shop! I'll have to stay up on my blogging game now that the secret is out!

Until next time,

Mrs. W & baby Roman :)

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm late but congrats!!! So soon, if you haven't already had bambino :).

    ReplyDelete