Sunday, August 22, 2010

Honeymoon

I was kindly reminded that I haven't put up any honeymoon pics!
Here's a few sneak peeks :)


For those who watched the Bachelor with Jake last season.. This is in St. Lucia where he took Vienna for the mud bath! Since we were covered with mud from head to toe, we are supposed to have ridden our body from any evil!!


Hubbs watching as we pull into a small island called Dominica. We snorkled here and had so much fun!!


St. Maarten... I loved this island!! Shopping, scenary, just loved it!


St. Thomas = my favorite island. Ever!

Will definitely be going to St. Thomas again. Many more times!




3 comments:

  1. I have a picture in front of that very same sign from 3 years ago! Glad you had a fabulous honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was amazing! Can't wait to go to the carribean again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog as well...thanks so much for stopping by. So happy you enjoyed your honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete