Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Anniversay !!!

I woke up this morning and when I realized the date was the 26th.. I thought back to today - two months ago! I seriously can't believe that it has already been TWO months! I am just now getting all my 'thank you' cards from the wedding out!

I love being married, I mean really! I love my daughter, I love my husband, my family & friends. && I am one of those people that actually love my job! I am really in this amazing place right now!

I'm pretty excited that in the next 2 months, I will have gone on trips up to PA, over to Chicago (which im really excited about!) and Charleston, SC! Not too excited about going to SC seeing as how I will be going there with my momma and sister to help her find a new place to live with her fiance... 6 hours away from me :( BUT, she is a big girl now, all grown up & engaged to a sailor and she's over the hills in love ♥ !! Can't wait to really start planning someone else's wedding for once!!

1 comment:

  1. happy two month anniversary! i love being married too! it really is the best thing to be married to your best friend and the man you love the most!

    ReplyDelete