Monday, August 9, 2010

I know ...

I know .. I've been lost! Can you blame me?! I'm a newlywed ♥!

Hubby & I decided to continue our every other week date night! Two nights a month ..mimimum.. we dress up nice, eat at a nice resturant, and have a nice romantic evening :) Last week we went down to the local marina and had an amazing seafood dinner!

I still haven't finished my 'thank you' cards from the wedding! Forgive me! It's a lot and im writing away! Speaking of wedding .. I need to post some more pictures from my fabulous day!



I can't believe its already August! July flew by in what seems like a day! Have I really been married over a month?! Natalia starts her second year of dance next month ... & preschool :-/ I'm sorry .. I just can't be that excited about my babygirl becoming so independant and not totally relying on mommy! I'm excited in all that she has accomplished and how smart and beautiful she has become in 4years, but shes still my babygirl! Always!


Alright, im almost ashamed to say that it's time for me to go. I have reality shows to watch!




No comments:

Post a Comment