Thursday, December 23, 2010

Forgive me ...

Forgive me blogger friends for I have been a bad blogger this month :(
I will be better!

December has literally flown by so quickly..where has the month gone?! Yesterday it was the 1st and today is the 23rd and my baby sister's 22nd birthday. Goodness I am starting to feel old and I still have some years to go before 30! Yikes!!

&& tomorrow is Christmas EVE!! Today at 2 starts my holiday vacation and tomorrow will be filled with church and lots of family love. Yesterday I went to Natalia's preschool and helped her decorate a gingerbread house. So.very.cute!
Will show pictures tomorrow!

The only thing about this time of the year that doesn't get me all excited is the weather. Don't get me wrong- I love wearing sweather dresses and cute boots and snuggling with the hubbs and mini-me... But I'd much rather have warmer weather with beach family time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment