Monday, December 27, 2010

17 inches ...






of snow yesterday! It snowed from late Christmas night until this morning straight! I live in Virginia, not the north pole!!!

When it snows 2 inch's the whole city shuts down and people drive crazy and schools close. It's probably been 10+ years since we have seen this much snow!

Of course Natalia wanted to go out and play. Hubbs, Natalia, my sister and brother-in-law all dressed up nice and warm in what felt like hundred's of layers of snow.
Natalia's face got cold so hubbs got out his military goggles to cover her up with. She loved them!! Mommy & Natalia trying to run around and play! She would have stayed out all day if I would have let her!! Around 45minutes later I was ready to trek home and drink a nice warm cup of hot cocoa!!

Did anyone else get this mess?!!


5 comments:

  1. Yup! I'm in CT and we got about a foot of snow! I hate snow unless it gives me a day off from teaching, and we're already on vacation! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICK! All that snows makes me grateful I live here in FL where it RARELY snows in some areas and NEVER in Central FL! brrr -- have fun and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only like the snow when i'm off and have no where to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we got the same craziness too! so pretty but annoying at the same time! seriously, the snowbanks won't melt until May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I'd love to get that much! However, down in Louisiana...snow is a stranger!

    ReplyDelete