Friday, December 3, 2010

What plans?

I had Christmas house cleaning plans tonight.
Decorating. Laundry. Maybe carpet shampoo.
My friends.. none of this got done. I get home from dinner, turn on the Tv and this is the first thing I see:


Now ... from my mention here , or even here , you have to know by now how I feel about Sex and the City. From the friendships to love to fashion is just fabulous

No matter how many 10000000x I have seen not only this movie or the 2nd one or even every single episode I will always watch it when given the chance!

It's bad .. so bad that I have the whole series and both movies... & Hubbs has seen them all. Yes. ALL of them.. My best friends and I can relate almost everything about us to some sort of episode.

Anyways - back to my point. I planned on doing so much tonight..Natalia and I read a book and she fell asleep while I put the pile of laundry together... & that was the end of it ;)
Thanks Carrie ♥

2 comments:

  1. hahhahaa, i am the same way with SATC! there's always tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that show! I haven't watched it in so long though. I have happy memories of watching it with my girlfriends in my single days!

    ReplyDelete