Friday, February 25, 2011

ABC ...All about me :)

I found this super cute ABC post over at Fierce, Fit and Fabulous's blog !!

I can't even remember how I stumbled on her blog.. but it's so cute!



A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: California king... love a big bed!
C. Chore you hate: I loathe folding clothes. Don't mind the kitchen, love to vacuum (weird!), but just can't stand folding clothes!!
D. Dogs: Chocolate lab that I absolutely adore.
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddling with my daughter.
F. Favorite color: Depends on the season! Orange, purple, pink.
G. Gold or silver: Mostly silver .. although the "ghetto gold" has been known to make some appearances ;)
H. Height: 5'2
I. Instruments you play: Uhh.. :/
J. Job title: Property Management. Love.My.Job
K. Kids: One amazing 4yr old!
L. Live: Good ol' VA.
M. Mom’s name: Vicki
N. Nicknames: Nikki
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Natalia!
P. Pet peeve: Lying.
Q. Quote from a movie: I have a few. "And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style" Sex and the City.
R. Righty or Lefty: Lefty
S. Siblings: One older brother, one younger sister.
T. Time you wake up: 7 on weekdays.
U. Underwear: Own at least 100+
V. Vegetables you dislike: Actually love veggies! Have to say the only thing I can think of is brussel sprouts. GROSS!
W. What makes you run late: Bahahah everything!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Broken fingers last year.
Y. Yummy food you make: Lots of italian!!
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Seahorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment