Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where did January go?!!

Is it already midway to March?! Where in the world did the beginning of 2011 go?!

Well, so starters we were SO busy helping my sister pack & shop, pack & more shop..and did I mention shop ;) She was off to her very 1st house with her hubby-to- be!

Too bad they weren't moving up the street from us or my parents... They moved a whole 7 hours away. Tragic. I spent 5 days helping her unpack and we did some more shopping and spent some time in their new city.


I have to say... although Charleston, South Carolina is not home- I'm glad she's in this nice place. It's beautiful! & the best part is that they should only be there the next year and a half. Then her hubbs will be a nuclear engineer and hopefully they will be back here :)

So, I'm back to the blogging world.. I missed it !!

Love,

Mrs. W









2 comments:

  1. welcome back :) i just came across your blog! its so cute!! check out my coach bangle give away! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Just followed you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete