Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vacation Anyone?!

So i'm thinking that this fall/early winter we should take a vacation. Natalia will be in *anxiety already building up saying the word* kindergarten .... So it can't be something that's super long or anything.. but maybe 5 days.

Where should we go? We're already thinking of taking her on a Disney cruise next spring on her spring break so don't really want to do the cruise thing again.. although I love them so it wouldn't be too much for me ;)

Maybe a long trip to NYC??! Anyone that knows me knows how much I love that city. It's only about a 7hour drive, but I much rather take the 30 minute plane ride that only cost about $100!
Hubbs thought I was a weirdo when I told him that I just love stepping off the plane and smelling the city! The food, the lights, the SHOPPING :) Not to mention all the things that we could do!

Maybe Florida? We went there we were first starting dating for about a week with my best friend & her bf. Her bf worked at a resort here in Virginia so he got us a 2 bedroom condo in Orlando for literally next to nothing. We went all over the place that week... Orlando beach, Cocoa beach--pretty much a different beach each day. But... it wouldn't be that warm there unless we went to Miami ....

Anyone? Idea's?!!

3 comments:

  1. NYC is so fun! But I think waiting until she's older would be more memorable for her. My parents took me when I was about 7 and I didn't remember or appreciate anything about the sights or experiences. But when we went back when I was 17 I had a blast!

    I'm not sure where you guys are at, but Hershey World (the theme park and the chocolate factory) are pretty fun for kids of any age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hershey world sounds like fun! Is that in PA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC is a blast! i think if you start young then Natalia would always appreciate it! i always say, "there is no place like NYC!" can't wait to read about where you both decide to go!

    ReplyDelete