Thursday, February 25, 2010

4 months away!

Yes! It really is 4 months away! Greg is still in Haiti, hopefully coming home in a week or so. *Fingers crossed* Natalia and I miss him, especially making our bowls of ice cream ;)
my bridal party picked out and ordered their dresses last week. Of course my photographer was there to snap away. I can't wait until everyone sees the dresses and shoes.. My girls are going to look super fab. The shoes I picked out for them to wear are so "Sex in the City" type shoes, and for anyone that knows even the slightest thing about me.. Knows that I ♥ them Sex in the City ladies.

Moving right along to flowers. Cmon now, you know I just LOVE talking about flowers. (Can you hear the hint of sarcasm in my voice?) Anywho, I went with my mom to pick out the flowers that my aunt is doing, and I actually fell in love with them! They are going to look great .. with the stems showing of course!

Now to beach talk :) We FINALLY decided on a honeymoon destination!
Picture the beach's in St. Lucia, the shopping in St. Marteen, snorkling in Dominica.. That will be us! I can NOT wait. I love the carribean. We do really want to go to Europe, but decided we would go when Greg comes home from his 7month deployment next year.

Next on the wedding list is narrowing down the hotels and picking a limo service.
Oh, what fun!

This weekend will be filled with doing the bridal registery at Target and a couple other places. My family in MD is throwing me a bridal shower in April, and my family & friends here are throwing me one in May. Needless to say, it is going to be a busy couple months!

Im signing off now. Gotta finish watching Natalia and I's fav show - American idol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment