Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I promised!

Okay.. I promised some wedding details.. or talk ;)

I never thought that I would ever be asked some of the things that I have had to answer when I said "yes, I'll marry you!" ♥
Today it was, "Do you want you want the flower bouquet's to show the stems at the bottom, or do you want them wrapped in ribbon?" I mean.. are these real questions?! I thought they just came a certain way. Let me jump 3 spaces back! My aunt is doing all my flowers, and I appreciate ALL the help she is giving, it means millions. I guess I never thought wedding planning was so much work. It's like a second job! I really just walk to put my dress on, walk down the aisle, and say I do :)
Yes, I know that there are so many other details that come with that.. trust me, im getting very used to it. I should change my law major to wedding planning ... or not! But all joking aside- it really is stressful and time consuming and overwhelming! But looking on the outside, I will have been a part of every decision of our day ... right down to whether the stems of the flowers show, or they are wrapped in ribbon (love you Aunt Patsy!)

Another one of the exciting moments that I am waiting for is to go to the bakery in Baltimore and do the cake tasting! You know how much I love cake :) Plus I get to design the wedding cake. It's so exciting. I am all about that aspect of the wedding planning!

Oh! The honeymoon! Uhhhhhhhhh! That's the best way to describe how I feel about that! We still haven't made a formal- set in stone- decision. That will come soon! I will definitely keep you updated on that! We are still deciding - carribean cruise, week in St. Thomas, week in Paris, week in Rome.. the list goes on! Thank goodness for travel agents!

Some of the little decisions, my mom has been helping me with. She, and most people know, that I am a procastinator! Not just a normal one.. Procrastionation is not my middle name..but my first! However, I will say that I did not procastinate on wedding dress :-)

Until next time,

Future Mrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment