Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My promises

Today my blog is going to be free of wedding talk! I truly realize why they say that getting married tops the list of reasons for stress!
Tonight I am going to make my blog of promises to my future husband, my sailor, Gregory Whiteside :)

#1- I promise to TRY to cook you regular dinners at least 3 times a week! I don't promise that you will always like it, and when I fail at cooking roast (like tonight- good thing you are not home to see it) I promise to make it up by cooking my amazing italian dishs!

#2- I promise to make you watch Sex & the City at least once a month.

#3- I promise to not tell everyone how much you secretly love it ;)

#4- I promise to always support your goals and dreams, no matter how crazy or odd I think they are (like becoming a high school teacher!)

#5- I promise to make the bed.

#6- I promise that some days, I will forget to make the bed!

#7- I promise to always push you to be the best that I know you can be, and will stay up as late as you want helping you study for promotions, or tests.

#8- I promise that every once in a while I will let you listen to your music in the car.

#9- & with that, I promise to still try to get you to love R&B as much as I do ♥

#10- I promise that I will probably run late for everything.

#11- I promise to not be longer than 20 minutes late to our wedding ;)

#12- I promise to only watch one General Hospital episode per night .. Okay- maybe 2!

#13- I promise to pretty much always be a late sleeper.

#14- I promise always be faithful to you.

#15- I promise to never lie.

#16- I promise to be your best friend.

#17- I promise that at times you will irritate, frusterate, or annoy me.

#18- I promise that it will only last a short time!

#19- I promise that I could list 1000 promises that I will keep.

but & most importantly

#20- I promise to love LONG TIME :-D

I can't wait until you are home safe. I am so proud of the work that you are your team is doing in Haiti.

&& to my family - I promise to post wedding stuff .... tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment