Monday, February 15, 2010

Opposites attract?

Hahaha this title fits... So Greg & I don't really have much in commen.. except the MAJOR things that you look for in a partner. We have mostly the same value's, same thoughts on marriage and children.. you know.. all the important stuff. Everything else? Not at all..

I started off tonight not being able to sleep and grabbing my laptop hoping that google would automatically pop up my dream honeymoon so I wouldn't have to decide. I even tried typing best honeymoon and hitting the "Im lucky" button. Didn't end up too lucky.. it came up with Puerto Rico.. Not what I had in mind. Okay..pass on the honeymoon deciding tonight!

So... not long after that im looking up the weather, reading the latest gossip, and then I'm reading about my favorite baseball team.. THE YANKEE's!!!
. After the sight of Derek Jeter, im totally hooked to their website! I realized that through all my fan gear.. I don't have a stanless steel travel mug. How could that be? So..of course I HAD to order it :) Oh, I know. Greg and I are like bitter rivals when it comes to baseball. He's a diehard Baltimore fan..While I am glued to the TV anytime the yankee's grace my flat screen. It's so bad that he will not even drink out of my yankee cup from the cabinet. He would rather die of thirst then to put his lips on my beautiful blue and white cup. Juuuuust Wait until Greg comes home to my fabulous new travel mug. I might even pick him up from the ship drinking my favorite Wawa coffee out of it. How perfect ♥

Anyways, we are like that with almost everything that is not a major "dealbreaker." We can't really agree on the same music, most of the time movies, and even what city we love most in the US.. (NYC of course!!) What we can agree on.. is that we can't wait to get married and go on our honeymoon.. Where ever we decide that may be!

I'm drifting off of the wedding planning talk! How could I!? Right now we are in the step of checking out the hotels around the reception for guests and booking a group rate. Pretty boring step, but has to be done!
My amazing bridesmaids will be trying on and ordering their dresses this Thursday!


Im signing off for tonight. Until next time,

Future MARRIED yankee lover ;)

1 comment:

  1. Go Yankees!!! MacGyver and I agree on baseball but I'm a Dolphins fan and he's a Jets fan. It makes for a pretty brutal football season. It helps keep things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete