Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's hurricane season ....

This is what is on the channel of almost every news station:

It's pretty safe to say that it's pure craziness in every store here. I went into Target and there were no cases of water, flashlights, and the candles section was almost bare! I'm definitely not looking forward to tonight & early tomorrow morning. I am not a big fan of hurricanes. Not that a lot of people are, but there are plenty of people that run around like it's fun. We all witnessed what Katrina did... & we got a pretty bad scare with Isabelle back in 03'. Even worse, there are 3 of these bad boy's out there. Let's hope that they all just stay to themselves and blow away on their own!

Needless to say, if you don't hear from me in a couple days-- I probably don't have any power :(



2 comments:

  1. oh no! :(

    sending prayers your way that you and your family are kept safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it doesn't hit you guys hard and you don't lose power! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete