Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday !!

For a quick recap - My babygirl started preschool this week ....
& LOVED it! ♥ It was completely and totally easier on her, than it was on me!
I'll post some sneak peeks soon of her first day!

Today is Friday & it's fabulous! I woke up and decided to not go into the office. I didn't have a million things to do on my desk, no reports needed done, no meetings, conference calls, nothing! So it was a perfect day to start an early weekend ;)

This is the first weekend in a really really long time that I don't have a million things planned! Right now, the only set in stone plan is a birthday party on Sunday afternoon! I'm loving the plan less weekend. I must say that before tonight is over, I am just SURE that Hubbs will be talking about doing something!
Every Friday I am going to have "Flashback Friday" and post an flashback picture! It might be anywhere from years to just months ago.. but will be fun!

Here we go!


This is a trip to Orlando Hubbs and I took with my best friend and her b/f back in March of 09'. It was amazing ♥ We went to a couple different beaches, ate at Emeril's restaurant (which I am heartbroken to say wasn't that good... my rice wasn't cooked :-[ )

Have you guys ever been to Orlando?!

3 comments:

  1. awww, glad your daughter enjoyed her first day!

    you ate at Emeril's restaurant and your rice wasn't cooked? uhm, what?!

    i've never been to Orlando but the hubby is going to take me someday, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I could'nt believe it! I love going to new nice places to eat. I was actually so confused on how it wasn't cooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quiet weekends!! I wish I had more, wish I had one now eventhough it's Monday :)

    ReplyDelete