Monday, September 6, 2010

Tomorrow is the day !!!

Tomorrow is the day that mama's monkey starts pre-school .. Just talking about it gives me anxiety! Yes, im totally one of those mom's. I can't help it. They will probably have to pry me away from the classrooms. I apologize in advance to my daughter's sweet sweet teacher who I actually really like! I will stand my ground and not shed a tear in front of Natalia. That .. I know! My mind keeps running from preschool..highschool..college..marriage... blah blah blah! It can't stop!

& yes, my mother thinks I'm completely overreacting! Hubbs thinks it's hilarious.

I thought about taking the day off to just sulk, but decided going into the office and working would help me not be a big cry baby all day!

I have been talking about preschool to Natalia all summer! I think I am actually talking myself up too! She thinks it will be so fun to go to big girl school now!

Everyone keeps asking the million dollar question -- Is it time for baby #2?!
To let the secret out the bag .. We can't wait for baby #2! It just will not be tomorrow ... but soon ;)

Wish me suuuuuuuper luck tomorrow!!


Mrs W ♥

2 comments:

  1. awww, i am sure every mom goes through this.

    i hope it goes well tomorrow. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! You will both be great and do just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete