Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

Happy Hump Day!

Who else is happy that we are halfway to Friday?! I know I totally am!

September/October is budget season at work for me. Planning for next year is so stresseful! So many numbers, excel sheets, percentages, oh man! Don't get me wrong - I love my job. Completely. But budget season is definitely not my favorite! I work for a pretty amazing company. My visions for the my property and employees, they share.


Next weekend is the fall festival at one of the parks in our city. I am so excited! It's tradition going- ever since I can remember. They have a bunch of people from all over Virginia & N. Carolina selling the different crafts they make. It's so neat.
My mom & I always come home with some kind of craft.

I absolutely love the fall season. The smell of pumpkin, pumpkin pie - deeeeelicious! & after fall is my favorite holiday .. Christmas!! ♥


With Love,

Mrs. W :)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite season is Fall too! Absolutely love it!

    Have fun at the fall festival! Hope you post what you pick up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Excel spreadsheets! Although too much of a good thing can be bad :) The fall festival sounds fun! Hope you find something good.

    ReplyDelete