Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Story of US!


1. What are your middle names?
Renee & John
2. How long have you been together/married/dating?
We have been married a whole 5 months & 4 days!!
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Um... a couple months?
4. Who asked who out?
I'm really not sure! We kept running into each other on the weekends while we were both out with friends.
5. Where are you both from?
I'm from good ol' Virginia, he is from Maryland.
6. Did you go to the same school?
Negative.
7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope
8. Who is the smartest?
Hm. He would probably say me and I will say him ;) No really, we never seem to amaze each other at what crazy facts we know!
9. Favorite vacation spot together?
Tough one! I will say St. Thomas!!
10. Who is the most sensitive?
I tend to not show as many emotions, but it would probably be me.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
St. Thomas or Barbados?
12. Who has the worst temper?
I'm pretty quiet when i'm upset, but you will rarely ever hear one of us yelling unless we are watching sports!
13. How many children do you want?
2?
14. Who does the cooking?
I would say I do more, but he does his share!
15. Who is more social?
Him!
16. Who is the neat freak?
Most definitly him!
17. Who is the most stubborn?
I am going to say me!
18. Who wakes up earlier?
Him on any day of the week!
19. Where was your first date?
A little french bistro resturant. Amazing.
20. Who has the bigger family?
I win this one!
21. How do you spend the holidays?
All over VA and MD!
23. Who is more jealous?
We don't let that word exist.
24. How long did it take to get serious?
A couple months.. pretty fast!
25. Who eats more?
Hubbs!!
26. What do you do for a living?
He's in the Navy, I work in Property Management as a Property Manager.
27. Who does the laundry?
We both do! What a great man!
28. Who's better with the computer?
Tough one... probably pretty equal!
29. Who drives when you are together?
I usually like to on long trips.. other than that him.
30. What is your song?
Our wedding song is "Can't take my eyes off you" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment