Saturday, November 5, 2011

Is it me?!

Do you ever go to write a post and take forever just to name it? Or ... is that just me?!


How about.. Do you ever sit back at the end of the day and realize that you did so many things that day that it's hard to name them all? I feel super accomplished today!

Natalia and I got up and headed out the door to her dance practice. In addition to her regular Tuesday classes she will be having Saturday practices the next 4 weekends to prepare for the Christmas recital. We were out by 12:30, sat down for some amazing Mexican food for lunch, got in-and-out of Target, and even pumped our breaks long enough for me to grab Starbucks all before 2! I got some housework done..which included about 3 loads of laundry. Is it me or does laundry seem like the most never ending chore ever?!

Anyways, it's 11pm .. and I'm just now enjoying some Mommy time! I promised my dear husband that I would get my Christmas list together for Santa ;)

Here's a picture of an upcoming exciting post i'll be blogging about soon.. My younger sister married the love of her life on August 15th in Marco Island, Florida in an amazing destination wedding. Pure perfection! By the way, do you like my new, dark do? I just love the side updo that I had that day! So beachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment