Monday, November 7, 2011

Lover of all things makeup!

Don't get me wrong .. I actually don't wear any type of foundation or blush.

But, I am a lover for all things eyeshadow and bronzer. A hint of color on the eyes can make almost any shirt look good!

And i'm not talking that it has to be top dollar eyeshadow, but Target brands will do just fine!

Speaking of top dollar ... & it really isn't THAT top dollar, but my new current favorite are some of the M.A.C colors. If you haven't .. you have to check them out!

Anyways, thought i'd toss that idea out to you while i'm making that Santa list for the husband!

3 comments:

  1. i love everything MAC but my pockets don't. i just learned about e.l.f products and i am so impressed! such a great deal and many of their products are awesome!

    ahhh, the Santa list! so excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just like the singer Jewel in your picture above!
    Your blog is precious, I found it thanks to Faith!

    ReplyDelete