Thursday, November 3, 2011

It is definitely a problem ...

When you only have 10 posts in 2011! Am I officially the worst blogger or what?!

We have SO much to catch up on!! Between work, school, being a wife, and being a mommy, I feel like there isn't enough hours in the day to blog. But don't you fret - I am starting my New Years resolution 2 months early!! I am going to be the best little blogger around ;)

Anyways, believe it or not, but I actually have a trillion blogs that are sitting in the draft file just waiting for that "publish post" button to jump out!

So, what I am meaning to say is... forgive me?! I am sifting through so many pictures that I will start posting soon .. promise!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! welcome back! can't wait to read it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the yay and welcome back! Glad things are going well though!

    ReplyDelete