Monday, November 21, 2011

Who's excited for Thanksgiving?!

I pretty much LOVE Thanksgiving... for a couple of reasons:

#1- There is so much family time. Who doesn't love that?! My sister bestfriend will be coming this Wednesday with her hubbs and staying till Sunday. Girls weekend!!

#2 - Um, hello?! Of course the food! I do not belong on Top Chef, but I will be whipping up stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon, spinach articoke dip, and greenbean casserole. We always celebrate Thanksgiving at my parents so I try to do my share!

#3- The holiday that comes next ... Christmas. I am a lover of all things Christmas :) It is without a doubt- my favorite time of the year.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I am one of those weirdos that loves Black Friday?!! Well, let me backtrack. I will not be standing in for hours & hours & hours on end. That disrupts my family time! But... I may or may not be standing in line at Target around 9 waiting for the store to open at 12 ;)



What do you plan on doing this week?!


2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited too! how fun to have your best friend until Sunday! :)

    stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon and spinach articoke dip sounds amazing! oh i want some now!

    ahh, Christmas. you can't get here fast enough.

    and i am one of those weirdos who loves Black Friday too! so excited! i will be at Target with bells on at midnight and i can't wait, haha.

    have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy that yummy food!

    ReplyDelete