Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I am so excited about Christmas! After all, it is my favorite time of the year!
I love decorating and hanging up stockings and having a nice warm fire going.

One thing I'm not all that excited about is the weather. I'd like it to snow on Christmas day and then be in the 70's the rest of the winter. I know .. sounds crazy but I'm just not a cold loving person. Sure I like to wear my fabulous pea coats and knee high boots out.. but I would much rather wear tanks and shorts and super cute sandals or wedges.

I can't believe 2010 has flown by! I've been married now for almost 5 months! The first part of this year went by so fast! I'm helping my little sister plan her summer 2011 wedding and it's so fun to plan when you really don't have to stress about all the "little things."


My goal for 2011 is to be the best little blogger I can be :)

Mrs. W ♥

1 comment:

  1. so excited for Christmas too! i can't believe how fast this year flew too!

    ReplyDelete