Friday, November 12, 2010

I love Friday's!

I love the weekends .. so cliche! But I really do!

Tonight is a nice night in for the hubbs & I. We have a fire in and he just poured me a nice glass of Moscato..which is what I think know is the best wine out there! If you haven't tried it .. go to Olive Garden and ask for a glass. If you like sweet white wine.. you will be in love :)


It's almost Thanksgiving! Another fabulous holiday that I love! We all know what comes next - my favorite - Christmas!! Who else is excited?!!

The smell of pine, cinnamon, apple cider.. I die for! Although I'm totally, completely, not a fan of real cold weather - I just love Christmas time. I love putting in fire's and snuggling ♥
Ideally I would like a nice month or so of that ......

After that, i'm ready for the summer and bathing suits and beaches ;)


Signing off to go love argue with the hubbs over which movie to watch! Chick flick VS. Action!


Mrs. W

1 comment:

  1. oooh i will have to try Moscato! sounds like my type of wine!

    i'm so excited for the holidays! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete