Thursday, November 18, 2010

I n d e p e n d e n t !!

Yes that is totally me! I have pretty much always been so independent and when I am determined to do something.. it gets done!

When Hubbs and I were dating he dedicated the Neyo song "Miss Independent"
as my song!

Although when I got married I gave some of that independence up to do more things as a unit...I still have a ton of it..and Hubbs always says thats why he loves me! Anyways earlier this week I decided I really wanted to touch up paint one of the walls in the house. I dragged Hubbs to Wal-mart to purchase a little paint brush and I decided THAT night that all the walls in my house had to be done...now! Yes, you can just call me a painting pro now! While Hubbs was talking gossiping on the phone with his best friend I was busy doing my touch up paint on what started out as one wall. Before I knew it I had done almost every wall. I will say that it looks FABULOUS!



As of June 26th I became Miss Mrs. Independent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment